What the dawn chorus is like when you have crows in your neighbourhood. :p
That was unexpected
I created a simple web banner for a client and sent it off a .jpg via email for approval.
The client printed out the .jpg, took that paper and put it in a typewriter. Yes, an honest-to-goodness typewriter, and penned a short approval note and a query of “when would this be printed?”
The client then scanned the paper with the printed .jpg and typed note before they emailed me back a PDF as an attachment to an email that just stated, “Please see attached.”
Wilson has the poops #1
I must’ve stepped in Wilson’s poop when he was sick like 38 times while Stef only stepped in it ONCE i am not exaggerating
remember the good days
THIS GOT THREE THOUSAND NOTES IN TWO FUCKING HOURS HOLY SHIT
Looking for more commissions to tide me over until the con season (expenses seem to be like buses lately - they come all at once and smell funny). Got a couple to finish off, but I should be free to go ahead on Tuesday. Payment up front for commissions of £20 or less and in halves for more expensive ones. Anyone interested?
I’m also available for comic colouring, Twitch/ Youtube channel art character concepts and other things, so if you want something that’s not shown on the commission sheet, let me know!
For the full size commission sheets and more examples, visit my DA gallery: http://ryuuza-art.deviantart.com/gallery/
Please read the following!
- Make sure to include the exact details of your request and any references you think I might need.
- If you’d like something that isn’t listed above, feel free to ask and I’ll see what I can do.
- Likewise, if you’re short on funds, note me with your request and I’ll work something out (though please be reasonable - I can only offer small discounts if absolutely necessary).
- I’m okay with “steamy” scenes, but no explicit requests please (especially nothing with minors).
-There may be a waiting list depending on the complexity of the work I’m currently doing. As such, please also let me know when you need the piece by.
- Please allow at least a week for me to complete your piece if there is a specific deadline.
- I will keep you updated at each stage of your piece and post you thumbnails to show you how it’s looking.
- All payments are to be made through Paypal. I’ll send you my address after you have made your request.
- These commissions are for personal, non-profit use ONLY. Please email or note me for commercial use prices and terms.
- You own any non-commercial rights to your commissioned piece, including posting it elsewhere online or printing it for personal use (though please credit me online!).
- I reserve the right to post the piece to my own galleries and use it as part of my portfolio.
If you are unhappy with the work at any stage, please let me know as soon as possible so I can make the necessary changes. Otherwise I may need to charge for the extra time.
she just stood there dong this little dance until we got up